I’m a true creative.
Someone who is inspired by beautiful design:
- With over 25 years of experience in branding, I’ve worked with over 500 companies. This includes Saatchi&Saatchi and some of the world’s biggest brands like Coca-Cola, Adidas, Miele, Unilever and Proctor & Gamble. What that means is you’ll get an expert using strategies and ideas from the world-leading brands to help your business grow.
- A background in graphic design, advertising, digital media, fashion and visual communication means I can help you with all aspects of your personal branding, and I know the practicalities of implementing changes into your business.
- I’ve started, run and sold several of my own businesses, so I understand where you’re coming from and what it’s like running a demanding business.
- With experience lecturing at the university level, I’ll confidently coach you and your team through the process of rebranding.
- As the holder of a Masters Degree with First Class Honours in Design and Communication, rest assured your personal style and brand communication is in good hands.
- I’m also invited by the State Government of Queensland to be part of their Mentoring for Growth Program.
If we’re going to work together, you’d probably like to find out a bit more about me. So here goes:
My mantra is ‘you only live once’… and everything I do is based on that. I find that a great way to squeeze everything out of life.
I love life, and love to have fun, but am also very determined and get things done.
I was born in France, grew up in Belgium, immigrated to New Zealand and settled in Australia… hence my accent (I speak 5 languages, one much better than the other).
I love sunrises over the ocean and sunsets over the mountain, and I’m I lucky to live in a place where I can see that every day.
I can’t get enough of the ocean… well I mean looking at it because my kids (who are surf lifesavers, so know a thing or two about rescuing people) say that I’m a danger to myself… doesn’t everyone use breaststroke to swim in the ocean?
I’m a wannabe surfer… I never caught a decent wave but let’s pretend I was an amazing surfer in a past life… feels good.
Some of my awesome students still see me as their mentor, and when they need to make a big decision, they contact me… I’m proud that after all these years, I mean so much to them!
I’m dyslexic but that only works in my favour as a creative.
I love the warm wind and can’t stand the cold… putting my woollen jumper on when its 20C is the evidence of that.
I love my hubby (yeah I’m one of those) and love spending time with my teenagers (let’s say, it’s not always mutual).
I’m apparently quirky… does not everyone love different typefaces and spend hours talking about different sorts of blue…?
At one point I designed kids shoes that were made in Italy… till this day I only wear leather shoes.
Being adopted, I have a great affinity for orphaned children. Therefore for every product or service provided, I donate an education to orphan child in need.
And I would like to finish off with this quote from Oscar Wilde:
“Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
So be yourself… ALWAYS
Every person has the potential to become an incredible personal brand!
Let me help you truly connect with who you are and attract the right people to you.